Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Brimfield Follies!

My sister-in-law Ruth and I finally made it to the Brimfield Massachusetts Antique Fair!



I knew it was going to be big, but this was REALLY BIG!!! 

When you're used to fairs with three to four-hundred vendors, it is quite a difference to see five to six-thousand. Now I know why people go for more than one day!

I probably said to Ruth about a hundred times, "wow, this is sooo overwhelming." That Ruth is such a trooper.



Knowing I had just one day there, I was rushing around, and everywhere I turned, there were more rows of tents! If I had more time, I would have walked around at a nice pace, which is what you have to do to see everything.

I must say though, they had the most unusual things. Some of the tents were put together so beautifully too. I felt the prices were okay, some were over-the-top, but usually for things that were quite unique.




I would definitely go back again for a longer stay. I picked up a few things, but mostly presents for my grandchildren. It's just impossible to get them out of my head!

Until next time, God Bless and may you always keep the joy in your heart.


Michelle.


No comments:

Post a Comment