Friday, October 12, 2012

Name That Baby! Win 50% Off!



I have a fun contest for you, and the winner gets 50% off of any piece of furniture in Michelle's Chic Collection.

My daughter is expecting her third child, a girl, and she just can't find the right name.  She's looked in plenty of baby-name books, but she hasn't found one that sounds just right.

Whomever gives us the best suggestion wins the discount. 

Hint: Her other two children are a boy named Ryder and a girl named Carleigh.  She is looking for unusual names, such as Sawyer and Laikyn.

Please give us your suggestions by November 1st. Please post your suggestion in the comments section and enter your email address so we can contact you if you're the winner. She is due at the beginning of December and we would love to have the name by then.  

I sure hope one of you comes up with a great name for my third grandchild!  

God Bless,

Michelle

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inali, Stella, Saorsa, Sabine (Native American, Italian, Gaelic, French) I too had the most difficult time choosing. I couldn't submit just one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Thanks so much for all of your ideas! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,
    My nominations:
    Adelaide
    Annelies
    Aveline
    Analeigh

    I was really focused on A names when I was pregnant with Delilah :)

    Take care & good luck,
    Amy
    Pinkalligators@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle,
    I have been meaning to add my name pics.

    Remi
    Roary
    Sailor
    Salem
    Carsyn
    Rae

    See you soon. Abby

    ReplyDelete